With two trains arriving at the Pleasanton station at 8:38am and 9:53am, you can avoid the parking fee, hop off the train and walk one mile to the gate.
Hours: Sat. 8am to 4pm
- Over 2,500 American Made or Powered Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks of all years
- Veterans Day celebrations all weekend long
- Goodguys AutoCross – Featuring 16 car “Fall Shootout” presented by Turn One High Performance Steering Systems
- Burnout Competition
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition
- Indoor Car Show – Open to Trucks of All years. Indoor participants are eligible for Truck of the year Early (through – ’66) Finalist and Truck of the Year Late (’67 through ’87) Finalist awards.
- Smash 4 Cash Demolition Derby – Hayward Firefighters Local 1909 Charity Demolition Derby. Rounds at 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Live Music Entertainment
- Kids Zone – Free Arts and crafts, games, prizes & more!
Saturday: 8am to Noon & 1pm to 5pm
For complete information, visit https://alamedacountyfair.com/event/30th-autumn-get-together/
For ACE train fares and schedules, visit https://acerail.com
For walking directions to/from the Pleasanton ACE station, click here.