On August 3, 2018 the San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission Board adopted a fare increase of 6% effective 1/2/19.
Please be aware of the following information:
• New ACE Fares are rounded UP to the next $.25.
• Current ACE train tickets will be accepted through 3/29/19.
• Passengers must have new fare tickets on Wednesday 4/1/19.
• Passengers with current fare tickets are eligible to upgrade those tickets to the new fare tickets
• Tickets purchased after the 2013 fare increase are still eligible to upgrade. (Tickets with an ACE train logo as shown above).
• Forms are available at the following stations: Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, and Pleasanton during operating hours and online at www.acerail.com.
• Completed forms can be dropped off in sealed envelopes (including the original ticket(s) and signed payment authorization as directed) at ACE staffed stations – Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy and Pleasanton for processing at the main office.
• Accepted forms of payments for the upgrade are commuter checks and credit cards (Visa and Master card).
• NO CASH or Personal checks are accepted for the ticket upgrades. Any upgrade requests submitted with cash or personal checks will be returned unprocessed.
• Please allow 5 – 7 business days for processing and shipping.
• Upgrade requests will not be processed on site.
• The ACE service has a NO REFUND ticket policy.
If you have any questions please contact ticketing at email@example.com or call 1-800-411-(RAIL) 7245